It’s all happening at RAID. Last week we released The EDGE newsletter, and today we have our brand-new digital magazine. Read the latest RAID industry news, inspirational travel reports, equipment reviews and RAID Training Updates.
RAID President Paul Toomer said “This is an incredible moment for RAID and our team at Kalkomey, and the timing of this release could not be better. With so many of us still locked down, the Edge will not only engage us in our favourite pastime but will also boost interest in our incredible sport. This also marks a huge turning point for RAID as we mature and grow as a mainstream agency.”
Issue #1 highlights include:
• Question and Answers with RAID President Paul Toomer, and explorer, filmmaker, and author, Jill Heinerth.
• Travel the world with feature articles on the Egyptian Red Sea, Australia, The Cayman Islands, and Cornwall in the United Kingdom.
• We compare Backmount versus Sidemount, go cave diving in Spain with Garry Dallas, and tour Bikini Atoll with Aron Arngrimsson.
• RAID medical advisor Doug Ebersole MD looks at the future of diving in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Receive hints and tips on how to improve your dive skills with our senior RAID instructional team of PJ Prinsloo, Ian France, and Oli van Overbeek.
• Learn how to get those amazing underwater images with Paul Duxfield, Mario Vitalini, and Anne, and Phil Medcalf.
• Mark Evans reviews a selection of diving equipment products.
RAID invites everyone to enjoy this publication, no matter what level diver or what agency you dive with. You will love this magazine. So, click on the link below to get your free copy, and don’t forget to share the link with all your buddies.